Monday, September 12, 2022

I've made an improvement to "What It's like to Travel Time: Double Trouble"

 Hello everyone. Yes, I know it's been forever since I've posted something new. A writer's work is never done.

Anyway, I'm posting now because I changed my blurb for "What It's like to Travel Time: Double Trouble". I had another look at it and realized it didn't really convey a true description of what the book is about. So I changed it. Now that is no longer an issue.
Below is what I changed it to.
"A global war veteran from the future who discovers a way to manipulate his naNabots into allowing him to travel through time somehow ends up being caught outside his own time. In order to get back what he lost without causing the universe to unravel into chaotic disarray, he once again enlists the help of an ancestor who had helped him once before (Not a typo). But before they can begin to correct what had gone wrong, they must stay a step ahead of alternate versions of themselves who are intent on eliminating them.
Join Candace and Sam as they race through time from the ancient Library of Alexandria to the Olympus Colony on Mars while they try to correct time before time is lost forever."

-Author Gregory Paul Wilhelm "Enjoy"

P.S.- I chose to say "Travel Time" because "Time Travel" has been done to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment