Wednesday, September 16, 2020

WILTTT Double Trouble Update!

 It has recently come to my attention that the Preface in my latest book, WHAT IT'S LIKE TO TRAVEL TIME (Double Trouble), needs a little more work. Therefore I will be doing so post haste!  When I have finished, I will notify everyone via Facebook and my Blogger blog. It will not take long. In fact, I already have most of it done. So check back often. I'm sure to have it done and published no later than Friday. I promise you will like it alot better. Especially since I have finally taken my own advice and will not worry about all the ridiculous grammer errors my electronic editor software constantly tries to bring to my attention. :(

I will focus more on how "I" would like my books to be written.


So thank you for your interest. 

I will keep everyone posted as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment